Before looking into the MAC, our primary consideration is that all of us (and all sentient beings) are well and feeling supported during this time of the Corona Virus. Although their respective chapter meeting might be cancelled, many Affiliates have already begun to check in on their fellow members. Given that a couple of us fit into the “senior” high risk group, this seems like an especially worthwhile practice.
Almost 60 people have signed up for the MAC at this juncture. To date, all is a go. We think and hope that by June any serious threat from the virus will have subsided. However, because we can’t be sure; and, because many need to make plane reservations, any decision to cancel/postpone MAC2020 will be made by early May at the latest, based on the best information available to us from Graymoor, local, state and national policies and directives?” We'll inform you about this as soon as we have confirmed. Again, at this moment, all is a go. Additional details on MAC2020 ...e.g., Intergenerational Voices (young person segment), ground transport/directions, parking, food & diet options, will soon follow.
As mentioned in last week’s post. All payments made will be reimbursed if we need to cancel.