Initial comments & some things to look for:
- The website, in English & Spanish, is intuitive and should be easy to maneuver and get to wherever you’d like. Click the dropdown menu for your preferred language or simply scroll through the site to view the theme, presentations, schedule, blog, Graymoor, etc.
- It is a dynamic website – updates and new information…e.g., the youth segment, blog articles will be added periodically. There is a blog article now on the site from Nancy Sylvester IHM
- Correction – the MAC2020 logo list the dates at June 25 – 29. It should be 25 – 28 and will be corrected soon.
- Registration/Payment – this is the first MAC wherein payment can be made by credit card…checks too. Full payment is $360. That covers tuition, room, board, all processing charges and is still less that the cost for MAC 2017. Single occupancy is $410. There are a limited amount of single rooms.
- To limit excess paperwork, there is no provision for deposit this time. Payment is made in full. However, should you need to cancel, your full payment will be returned if we’re notified by May 1, 2020.
- Travel Grant - There are some funds set aside for Travel/Scholarship grant funds. Click on Register to begin the application.
- THANK YOU – the MAC2020 website team (Santa Orlando, Paula Schaffner, Mary Moritz and Bob Short) wish to give a gigantic thank you to Lisa Marie Stengel, our new website design & marketing person. I think you’ll see from this website some of her abundant gifts in website design and in understanding our Maryknoll Affiliate culture. Lisa, who is Santa’s daughter, will also be working with us in the complete redesign and function of the main Affiliate website.
Check out the site now: www.mkmac.org