As of June 9th...
- 64 people outside of Guatemala have registered and 20 inside Guatemala have also registered. That leaves just about 15 openings left
- Registration form and deposit of $50 per person (or full balance of $370 per person) must be received by August 15th.
- If not already sent, full payment is due by October 1st.
- To check on areas of health to consider, go to the CDC website at: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/guatemala
- The CDC presents a comprehensive and cautious perspective. Albany Chapter members who have a sister relationship with Maryknoll in Guatemala travel there often to rural areas without any special precautions.
- Each person should follow through as s/he feels most comfortable
- Ground transportation: Guatemala Chapter members will meet each person at the airport and bring them to the Maryknoll Society House and then, from there, to the venue.
- More will follow as the time gets closer and each person has his/her flight schedules. This will include helpful addresses and contact information.
- To register go to: http://afiliadosmaryknoll.wixsite.com/guate/nossos-professores
- To make payment, go to: http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/b378aa_7035107115e84cbdabd698faa8a9d2e5.pdf
If you haven't already done so, please consider this very special opportunity to travel to Guatemala and meet with Affiliates and other Maryknollers from around the world.