MISSION TRIPS – GENERAL INFORMATION
MISSION VISITS (Click the link below and scroll down to Mission Visits – English): http://afiliadosmaryknoll.wixsite.com/guate/nossos-professores
FOR MISSIONS # 1, 2, 4 [Southwest Coast/Western Highlands/El Salvador]
- November 13 (Monday morning) – Travel to the chosen site/locale. Arrive at the site by noon or early afternoon.
- Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 - Get to experience the site from many perspectives.
- Thursday 16 – Return trip to the city
- Friday 17 – Flight back home
- On nights before and after the Mission Visit (Sunday 12 & Thursday 16) – You will need to make accommodations in a local hotel.
MISSION # 3 [Guatemala City]
- November 13 (Monday morning) – Visit the two sites listed (Proyecto Caminando Por La Paz & Iglesia San Sabastián)
- On nights before and after the visit (Sunday 12 & Monday 13) you will need to make accommodations in a local hotel.
- Tuesday 14 - flight back home
A Guatemalan Chapter member will take you to the airport if the hotel does not provide that
Participants will need to make their own arrangements for the hotels. Make reservations before hand in due time.
We recommend the following two options that are near The Maryknoll Residence. The cost for each is approximately $100.00 per night:
- · Bresciani Hotel - http://www.hotelbresciani.com.gt/ (They provide rides to the airport. Stay includes breakfast)
- · Hotel Ever Green - http://www.evergreenguatemala.com/ (includes breakfast)