Mission Visit 1—Guatemala – Southwest Coast
- Catarina, San Marcos – health and health promoters; and Pajapita, Coatepeque – a home for HIV patients and an ecological farm.
6 hours form Guatemala City. Cost: $350 covers transportation, hotel, and meals for 4 days.
Mission Visit 2 – Guatemala – Western Highlands
- Quetzaltenango – an education project; Lemoa, El Quiche, – a nutrition center; and San Andrés, Sajcabajá, – parish activities.
- Optional: Santiago, Atitlan: the site of Padre Stanley Rother’s martyrdom.
3-5 hours from Guatemala City. Cost: $350 covers transportation, hotel, and meals for 4 days; the optional visit costs an additional $200.
Mission Visit 3 – Guatemala City
- In Zone 18, Caminado por la Paz – an educational Project in an urban marginal area; and Iglesia San Sebastián – learn about the life and death of Msgr. Juan Gerardi.
In Guatemala City. Cost: $50 for transportation and accommodation/meals in the Maryknoll Residence.
Mission Visit 4 – El Salvador
- San Salvador – health and HIV/ Aids projects; and sites of the deaths of martyrs Monsignor Arnulfo Romero and the Maryknoll Sisters.
3 hours from Guatemala City. Cost: $400 covers transportation, hotel, and meals for 4 days.
When you register, if you want to visit a mission, indicate your choice. More trip details are available at http://media.wix.com/ugd/b378aa_aab3851b6c5d465f8fa5629fcc1d6874.pdf.