Can’t attend the regional conference in Portland, Oregon, this September?
Here’s how to explore Active Nonviolence on your own:
- Read the entertaining Nonviolence by Mark Kurlansky or an inspiring book on nonviolence from Orbisbooks.org.
- Take the Nonviolence Pledge at PaceeBene.org. Here’s the pledge link:
- Get involved in Campaign Nonviolence:
* Attend the Nonviolence Convergence in Washington DC, September 22
* Join one of the over 1,000 2018 Campaign Nonviolence events being held across the US in the week of September 15-23.
* Create a Campaign Nonviolence event in your area. Get your DIY instructions here: